Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bittersweet Christmas

For those of you that may not know, my dad passed away rather suddenly on September 27, 2010.  He is and will always be in our hearts.  So he was with us for all of Christmas celebrations.  However, we all did miss his physical presence.
Also, so many of you know about the September 14, 2010 release of the Cricut Imagine on HSN.  Well, I found out yesterday that he bought it for me.  My mom gave it to me yesterday & told me that my dad bought it for me during the first showing of it during the release.
I can't wait to learn all that my Imagine can do & the possibilities of what I can do with it.
So now I have a Baby Bug, Expression, Gypsy, & an Imagine.  All, except for my Gypsy was given to me from my mom & dad.  In the beginning - most of my carts were gifts from them as well.

I hope that all of you had a very Merry Christmas & Blessed rest of Your Holidays!!!

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a very special gift to be cherished forever! I think it would be super sweet if the first project/card you make with it, is done with him in mind. Since my younger sister passed away suddenly three years ago, I find ALL the holidays so difficult. I do my best to enjoy though, because I know that is what she would want. I am sure your dad feels the same way. I can't wait to see what you do with your imagine:)

Be blessed,
Stephanie

Unknown said...

Oh that post brought tears to my eyes. My dad past away three years ago on Dec. 1. His birthday, anniversary, and now death are all in the month of December. You talk about an emotional month. Also my beloved mother's birthday is is Dec. too. That is so sweet of your dad to think of you and I'm sure that will be a special gift that you will treasure always.