Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"M" Wall Letter Saints Themed

My cousin needed a present for a little girl turning 2.  Her parents are huge Saints fans.  So she wanted me to make a letter with Saints colors & theme.  This is what came of that idea.  My cousin loved it & said that parents would too.
Details:
I used my Gypsy & Cricut to design & create this letter.
White Wooden Letter for Hobby Lobby - I painted it with black acrylic paint, painted the edges & "sponge" painted (using a crumpled up plastic bag) the front with gold acrylic paint.
All of the embellishments were cut from water color paper & painted with acrylic paint.
"Morgan" - Micky Mouse Font Cart.
"N.O. SAINTS" - Varsity Cart
Football - Sports Mania Cart & run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Fleur de Lis - ? Cart  (I have to check my G - don't have it with me)
"Who Dat" - ? Cart (I have to check my G - don't have it with me)
The letter & all pieces were sealed with Krylon Preserve It.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

That's super cute! They've got to love that one!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Lori this is ACE what a fab card wonderful creativity this will be received with joy.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LiveLaughScrap said...

Thanks,
But Lorraine - it's not a card. It is a wall letter to hang on the wall. It is about 8.5" tall.
Lori