Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Circus Frame

I made this frame for my Godson's (nephew) 1st birthday.  This is only the 2nd scene frame that I have done, but I am really enjoying it.
Details:
I used my Gypsy & Cricut to design & create this piece.
All of the images came from the Carousel (Lite) Cartridge.
For the background I tore up pieces of cardstock, ran them through my cuttlebug (browns - Swiss Dots) (blues - Devine Swirls).  I also inked around all of the ripped up pieces.  The browns are to represent the dirt ground at the circus & the blues the sky.

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: