Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Card for Hubby

I made this card and decided to give it to my husband for Valentine's Day. I know - a lot pink - but it is Valentine's Day. He loved it anyway, maybe more for the sentiment than the actual card, but he loved it all the same.
Details:
Flower - Plantin School Book Cricut Cart, Grunge Flower Technique
(This was my first try at it - I think it came out pretty good although it could use some inking.)
Love - Beyond Birthdays Cricut Cart
Tonic Border Punch System - Hearts Punch
Stitching & Ribbon
My Pink Stamper Stamps - "I Love You" & "My Sweet One" on the inside.


Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: