Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dancing Card

This is a card for my friend's daughter.  I made it for her for her dance review.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

4 comments:

Stephanie Dang said...

This is adorable!

Edna Marie said...

What a fun and very adorable creation :)

Tina said...

such a sweet card...i love pink and purple together

Tina

Rez P. said...

Hi,
Oh this is just too cute. Love the colors too. TFS.
Hugs,
Rez
http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/