Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A New Baby Letter: "B" Bella

OK, so here is another letter.  I told ya'll I have been very busy.  I still have a couple that will be coming.  One more that needs to be completed & some that I just can't post until they are given.  I can't ruin the surprise, you know!!
This letter was supposed to be a baby shower present.  My friend that requested it, couldn't wait & gave it to the mom-to-be early.  She loved it, BTW.
What i had to go by to make it was:  Monkeys & the colors - pink, brown, & green.
So here it is:
Details:
I used my Gypsy & Cricut to design & create this project.
Calligraphy Collection Cart. for the name.
Paisley Cart. for the monkeys.
Life Is A Beach Cart. for the leaves.
I made "vines" from hemp twine in natural, brown, & green.  I twisted them & knotted them on the ends.  Ran the through the leaves & had the monkeys frolicking in the vines.
This one was so much fun to make!!

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori