Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Reminder: My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Tonight

Please join us in the Blog Hop tonight 8pm Central.  To begin, go to Robyn's My Pink Stamper Blog, hop along to see all of the projects our very talented designers have made.  Then go back to Robyn's blog to join in with your own projects.
Happy Hopping!!!

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

1 comment:

Craft Me This said...

I am finally first to say I love your Spring Tag. I love using the Imagine also. It really makes a project with the help of us.