Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Craft Fair Update & Inventory Status

Well the first craft fair that I was scheduled for was cancelled.  They are sending out a letter, but I'm hoping that it will be re-scheduled.  This does open up a little free crafting time though - which is greatly needed.  It also means that my inventory can be used for the 1 big craft fair that i do have going on.  It is a little bit of a relief.
Inventory is coming along.  But, as I have never done this before - I'm not sure how much to bring.  Since my projects are fairly small, it still looks like I don't have much.  So, I keep on working to make more.  I still have to organize it all into categories to see exactly what I have.  Hopefully this weekend that will get done.  I want to post pics of what I have done too.  Hopefully I'll get some feedback as to what is going right & what I might need to change or add.
Thanks for reading my rambling today!!!

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

2 comments:

barbip said...

Oh! I can't wait to see what you've made :) I am doing my first craft fair this fall. I know exactly how you feel about not knowing how much to make. I'm sure your creations will be awesome!!!! Good luck! Let us know what did (and didn't) work.

Thanks!
Barbi P

Tara said...

I am also doing a craft fair this fall. I did one a few years ago with some of my sewing rojects but I have never entered one as a paper crafter. With paper crafts it does look like you don't have a lot even though it feels like you are working in crafts non-stop. I am also struggling with pricing :(
Can't wait to see what you are making! I will be posting some of my projects very soon if you would like to check out my blog!

Tara

http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/