Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Pocket Card/Envie

This one is for some friends' daughter. It's hard to believe we have known Jordan since she was in Kindergarten. Now she is 13.

I used George & Basic Shapes for the diamonds and Mini Monograms (I think) for the J.

Front:
Open & Pull Out:Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

4 comments:

all4sydney said...

I love those colors!! Very cheerful!!

Crystal said...

great card! so bright and happy! hugs!

CraftJunkie~Tracy said...

LOVE IT.....I have that paper too. terrific card

Norine said...

this is awesome love the fun colors and design
Hugs
Norine