Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter "Easel" or "Pedestal" Card

This is the first "Easel" or "Pedestal" Card that I have made.  I have to tell you that I love them.  They are so easy to design & put together.  I also think they make such a wonderful presentation.  Thanks to Mary at Cardz TV for her video tutorial.  Click on over to see it.

Front:
Standing:  Sorry about the color - don't know what happened.  The first pic is more of how it actually looks.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: